Government liability OVERVIEW
At LOJJH, we specialize in cases involving catastrophic injury and loss of life. When these tragedies happen as a result of some failure of a government agency or employee, LOJJH will step in to represent the victims.
We pride ourselves in our expertise in taking on governmental entities. The government enjoys many, many immunities and navigating these require the assistance of an experienced and sophisticated lawyer. Going up against the government is not for every attorney and at LOJJH we have no fear of pursuing a claim against the government.
We handle all types of cases of against the federal government, state governments, counties, cities and municipalities, including their various entities and agencies. This may include transportation agencies, hospitals, police departments and fire departments. We also handle cases and claims against the various Indian tribes.
Cases Completed Successfully
Schedule a free consultation today and talk to one of our best and very experienced lawyer. For more details call us on 949-484-9704
The types of government liability cases we handle include:
- Dangerous conditions of public property
- Injuries and wrongful deaths at the hands of negligent government employees
- Hazardous roadway conditions
- Unsafe and defective construction zones
- Police use of excessive force
- Negligent drivers and operators of all kinds, including municipal bus operators
- Abuse or harassment at school
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed and the government is to blame, you only have a short time frame to pursue a claim.